THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Notice !

I'll continue write the dubs part later , cause it's midnight now and I'm tried .... so I'll continue update this site tommorow , and please ignore the mistakes on typos and etc . I'm kinda sleepy when i type them ....

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Venissa's Dub Characters

VenissaKawaii's part (co-owner of Gracix)


White tiger that only appears in episode 14 . Aren't they looked cute ??



Morgana ! Roxy's mum , her voice is deep enough to do that , and that's an compliment :D she hates people say her voice is deep , but i think it's fantastic !


Artu , Roxy's Dog :D he only talks at episode 12 :D


Vanessa , Bloom's mum :D Ain't this funny ? Venissa is dubbing Vanessa ! She said she wanted to dub her cause of their names :D

2 comments:

Gracix said...

aiyo ! so many characters !

VenissaKawaii said...

haha nice har? ^^ I love it !